K-POP | my top songs in January 2018

Friday 2 February 2018

Salam.

There are so many songs coming out last month and they are all so damn good. I'll list down below the songs that I find attractive and sooooooo addictive as if they are some kind of drugs to me 🌈💊

1. JBJ - My Flower
These boys finally made a comeback!!!!! The lyrics itself are very well-written ❤ I listen to the song every day since it came out and yezz I've watched the behind-the-scene video (3 times kot weh) & gosh they are super cute though. How can I not fall in love with them? Please tell me. My favourite part is Hyunbin's rap weyyy he really improved a lot :") Rasa nak nangesss


2. Chungha - Roller Coaster
My queen in Produce 101 Season 1 👑 I honestly lavh this song more than Heroine because it's more catchy kot. Dengan neon lights nya sumpah cool haha walaupun masa Chungha performed kat Immortal Songs dia guna neon juga tapi whatever still cool. Aku berjaya influenced housemates with this song before semester break and they were all singing like crazy at 'roller coaster uwuwuwuwuw ~' part HAHAHA I should've record them singing duh 😂


3. Momoland - Bboom Bboom
New current favourite ♪ Masa keluar lagu ni, aku buat dek je sebab tak layan sangat pun Momoland tapi lepas dengar sekali, terus search kat youtube. Sekali search dengan dance workout sekali hahaha amekaw bukan main semangat. So if you out there love k-zumba, better click here. I couldn't take my eyes off Jooe hehehe cute gila!!


4. Oh My Girl - Secret Garden
Arin, YooA & Hyojung!!! 💖


5. iKON - Love Scenario
No one could deny the YG vibes in all their artists. They are surely different than others. Suka gila lagu baru ni cam chill chill lek je hahaha I hope they win some awards though #gogoiKON aigoo they make me miss Big Bang & Winner even more 😭


6. N. Flying - Hot Potato
If you think I'm a usual potato, then you are WRONG, gurl! I'm a HOT potato hehehe 🍠 Seunghyub is the best ohoyyy rapping, singing, acting and dancing (you should watch the special dance video apatah tapi search je nanti keluar) all at once. Dah lah handsome 😍


7. Infinite - Tell Me
Yayerzzz ada pun comeback uhu rindu gila dengan Infinite 💞 Although without Hoya, they did well by themselves. I'm pretty sure Hoya is doing fine out there. Congratulation on your winning! Hehe chukhahae 🏆


8. Sunmi - Heroine
The truth is I love Gashina more than Heroine in term of the lyrics and also the choreography. Tapi it's okay lah since she's been working hard for this comeback so, as a fan, I'll keep on supporting her by contributing more views of her MV 📹


9. Jeong Sewoon - Baby It's U
My babyyyyyyyy doin' a comeback wohoo 💛💜 His new MV is so aesthetic! Lagu baru dia serious best gempak gila. Tak boleh lupa masa first evaluation stage Produce 101 Season 2 dia cakap his big dream is to be a CEO of Entertainment company AHAHAHA goodluck sewoon oppa! I'm sure you'll achieve your dream someday & I believe you'll be a great and nice sajangnim 🏢 I don't understand why the views are so little. Like heyyy people please stop sleeping on him 😩

aesthetic kan weh cantik gila please someone buy me this album

10. Red Velvet - Bad Boy
Who's excited for their new song? CAUSE I AM!!!!! 🙋 At first, I think I prefer Peek-A-Boo but then I realized, they are actually just the same; both stucked in my head and keep on repeat. I can go crazy over Irene and Joy's beauty like weh macam mana diorang cantik macam tu errr ok takpe hm *take a deep breath* sambil fikir aku ni HOT potato yezz positive thinking tu penting



11. Jonghyun - Shinin'
Last but not least, my precious bling bling star 🌠 May you rest in peace up there. Don't worry about us, fans 'cause we are doing fine here. Thank you for all the good songs and memories you've given me since 2010 💚 A huge congratulation on your winning this evening on Music Bank! Couldn't be more proud of you :') I won't cry anymore don't worry oppa ☺ May you always shine ✨


If you are interested to listen to any of the songs that I've listed above, you can just click on the titles okayyyy 😉 Please support my other amazing Produce 101 Season 2 contestants Rainz - Turn It Up and The Boyz - Walkin' in Time & also BoA - Nega Dola she's not been called Asia's star for nothing though oh god cannot believe how amazing and nice (please watch Produce 101 Season 2 and you'll know) she is 💓

Comments

  1. I love listening to Bad Boy and Roller Coaster too! and not to deny their visuals is the bomb hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know you also love listening to Bad Boy and Roller Coaster hehe
      😊

      Delete
  2. Aida tngok mv Kriesha Chu - Like Paradise. Comellllll sngat ┗(^0^)┓

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lawa sangat dia omg ni first time dengar lagu dia. Thank you Aliaa recommendkan \^o^/

      Delete
  3. BV ada layan JBJ my flower and iKON love scenario. yang lain belum pernah layan lagi rasanya :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bestkan my flower & love scenario hee favourite! <3

      Delete