K-SHOW | Produce 101 Season 2: Wanna One

Tuesday 20 June 2017

Salam.

The finale episode of Produce 101 Season 2 was out 2 days ago, but I haven't watch it yet. There's no English subtitle at the moment so, there's no way I can tell what they are saying throughout the 2 hours of show. Well, I do understand a few basic words and simple sentences that Korean people mostly used in their daily lives but still, it doesn't really help when it comes to this kind of survival show especially when they talk super fast. I can't catch a word. Duh, I am a beginner, people πŸ˜‘

Although I haven't watch any of Produce 101 finalists' performances, I got the spoiler though. As I scroll down my Instagram explore, I saw a lot of sad captions about Samuel. I started to get anxious and feel uneasy about what is happening to him. Of course I am worried, when I first watch episode 1 of Produce 101 Season 2, Kim Samuel is the one who make me eager to keep watching the next episodes. Soon after that, I google about the 11 members who succeed make it into Wanna One. Sadly, he's not included. I still upset and disappoint with the result, however I hope Samuel can get a better opportunity to debut. Maybe not in idol group but as a soloist? That way, he can shine brighter than the others.

Besides the top 11 members chosen are Kang Daniel, Park Jihoon, Lee Daehwi, Kim Jaehwan, Ong Seongwoo, Park Woojin, Lai Guanlin, Yoon Jisung, Hwang Minhyun, Bae Jinyoung and Ha Sungwoon, there are some other trainees who are in my top list for their personalities, visuals, singing, hardworks and determinations.


I've been following every episode of Produce 101 since Season 1 and I would say I learnt a lot just from watching.

From becoming strong physically and mentally,

to always believe and have confidence in ourselves,

to always calm,

to not being greedy,

to always grateful with what we have,

to have good communication with others,

to become someone that others can rely on,

to always help the others in need,

to be a good and responsible leader,

to give out positive energy to people surround us,

and  practice makes perfect no matter if ones is born with the talent or not.

There are a lot of things I learnt from Produce 101 contestants. I'll try my best in anything I am doing. μ†”μ§νžˆ, I want to be a good leader who is responsible, and a person that everyone can rely on like Kim Jonghyun and Noh Taehyun. I always have a problem in communicating with people, since I love being alone without socialize with others. κ·Έλž˜μ„œ, I want to try to talk more and become like Kang Daniel and Jang Moonbok who are able to give out a positive energy to those surrounds me. μ—΄μ‹¬νžˆ λ…Έλ ₯ν•˜κ² μŠ΅λ‹ˆλ‹€ 😣

μ†”μ§νžˆ: sol-jik-hi (Honestly)
κ·Έλž˜μ„œ: geu-rae-so (So/Therefore)
μ—΄μ‹¬νžˆ λ…Έλ ₯ν•˜κ² μŠ΅λ‹ˆλ‹€: yeol-shim-hi no-ryeok-ha-gess-seum-ni-da (I'll try hard)

Comments