a dream about marrying a stranger

Friday 23 June 2017

Salam.


I am typing this right now, while sipping my favorite iced milo. Haa 😋 nothing better than this after doing spring cleaning for Eid. I never enjoy sweeping and mopping the floor (I'm not good at mopping) Not fun at all. I rather do laundry and fold the clothes for hours. Much easier. And I can do that while watching my Korean dramas.

Last night, I dreamed I get married. To a stranger. That weird dream started when suddenly the groom put on a wedding ring on my right ring finger. The feeling was so overwhelming, even when I woke up, I can still felt it. At that moment, I feel a bit happy because I always want to get into marriage at early age, but I also feel overburden because of the responsibility and I hate the groom a lot. I mean, excuse me I don't even know who you are and I don't know why I am marrying you right now and I am only 20 years old though 😒 But I still treat him well, ugh weird Aida.

All of a sudden, the setting changed. I was eating at dining hall with some old people and also the groom, I guess. Most likely, the groom's family. After everyone done eating, in an instant, I stood up and cleaned the table. I could felt I was aware that was only a dream and what happening because I told myself to stop doing the chores because they are not a family of mine.

Okay, then, I was in someone else's bedroom. I have no idea what's happening. All I know, I was on the bed, next to a guy. I wanted to cry so hard. Really hard.

It was a really really really strange dream.

Later, I told my mom and she said maybe I am going to get marry soon, then she giggled.

Ma, that's not funny, you don't know how scared I was to dream of marrying someone. I still want to be with you, forever. I still want to sneak into your bedroom and sleep next to you #idothatalmosteveryweektho #clingydaughter #ithinkiamfourkot

Comments